This special mini garlic shape casserole offers all the benefits of durable enameled cast iron in a compact. Its exterior features colorful, long-lasting enamel that resists chipping and cracking and the stylish design that’s easily presented alongside a place setting at the table. Perfect for whether starting with an appetizer of warm spinach, potpie, soup, appetizer, dessert and artichoke dip or finishing a meal with small individual portions of fruit cobbler.
· Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
· Easy-clean nonreactive interior (Pre-Seasoned).
· Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
· Ideal for use on any cooktop and in the oven to 475 degress F, including induction.
· Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
Material: Enameled Cast Iron
Dimensions: Diameter 5 3/4″ (w/ handle) x Height 2″
Capacity: 10 oz